The AUAEA was founded in 2003 to promote and maintain bilateral relations, the economic as well as the cultural exchange between Austria and the United Arab Emirates.
The Austria - United Arab Emirates Association is member of the Federation of Austrian-Foreign Societies (PaN, Partner of all Nations).
Vision & Goals
- Encourage a wide range of economic, scientific and cultural cooperation
- Promote and stimulate cultural exchange
- Strengthen and increase the business relations between the two countries
- Lectures, panel discussions, exhibitions and readings to related topics
- Business delegations in the member countries
- Conferences on current topics
- Maintain good relationships to decision makers in both countries